Implementation Manager Belgium - Fully Remote
🚀 Be part of a movement to change the way Europe pays
You will be part of our mission at EPI to build and deliver a meaningful European payment solution.
Together, we want to enable a stronger European payment ecosystem by acting as both bridge and builder, delivering a payment solution for consumers and merchants across Europe.
🔎 What's in it for you
Tired of implementing the same payment project again and again in a bank or PSP ? You would like to be part of something bigger ? You want to have an impact on launching a truly innovative product, which is integrating and not suffering from the regulatory constraints ? This job might be for you.
💥 Your impact
You will lead the implementation of EPI in the Belgian Market (and probably Luxembourg very soon) and are responsible for the timely deployment of EPI by the different stakeholders. Hereby acting as the bridge between your EPI colleagues and our members (banks/PSPs and their providers). You make sure all aspects of the implementation are covered and an optimal UX is guaranteed. Ultimately, thanks to your 360° view, you create synergies and share best practices for this whole community.
To be successful, you will have to:
- Build and Develop the master plan for EPI implementation across the market, focusing on the end-to-end delivery to make the launch a success
- Ensure the timely deployment of our solution by leading the working group with our members' project managers
- Solve product, rules, functional and technical issues through organizing deep-dive sessions (with our members and EPI teams - legal, marketing, scheme, product...)
- Monitor your progress through risk mitigation plans and KPI reporting
✅If you had joined us last month, here’s what you could have done
You could have kickstarted this project with designing the master planning on a European level, been among the first 50 people to discover our extensive product features, shared your views with our Chief Product Officer, or contributed to the new EPI corporate brand identity. Now is a unique time to join and be a pioneer of this company.
🕵🏻♀️ To succeed, you should meet at least 70% of these requirements
- At least 5 years experience in managing complex, multistakeholder projects
- At least 3 years experience with implementing payment solutions, notably including core and mobile banking platform integrations
- Good knowledge of the payments ecosystem in Belgium (banks, acquirers, PSPs)
- Having worked in a trusted advisor / consultant role
- Fluency in English & French (CEFR C1 or C2), Flemish/Dutch is a plus
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Ability to challenge and influence your stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a full remote working environment
🐝 About the team
You will report directly to Gerry, our Chief Market Roll Out, who has more than 20 years of experience in the payments sector, and will be supported by a team of transversal project officers. In the daily interactions you will have contacts with members of EPI's product, scheme, engineering, marketing and operations teams.
🪜 If this looks like you, the recruitment steps are:
- A first call with one of our recruiters
- An interview with the hiring manager, focused on the mission and your expertise
- An interview with a management board member from Belgium, focused on your knowledge and experience in the Belgian market
- An interview with our CEO
- Hopefully, an offer you can’t refuse
⛔ Turn back if …
- You expect to manage a team immediately
- You thrive only in fully processed and guided environments
- You're expecting to change everything upon your arrival with no consideration for your colleagues work or the regulatory constraints
€ Who are we?
The European Payments Initiative has a unique role in bringing together the various players in the payment industry. We are creating an innovative, future-proof payment solution designed to meet the needs of merchants, professionals, charities and other organisations that accept payments and to enhance the everyday lives of consumers in Europe.
We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; EPI acts as a bridge, giving banks and other payment service providers the opportunity to combine innovation efforts and to address shared challenges together. EPI is a catalyst for change, enabling banks, payment service providers, payment gateways and merchants to contribute collectively to the continued strength and resilience of the European Union.
We want to start and grow a new movement with the potential to change the way people across Europe pay in the future.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunities
EPI offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. EPI promotes the development of an inclusive work environment that mirrors the diversity of the clients our product is serving.
- Rollout & Implementation
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Implementation Manager Belgium - Fully Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Epi Company?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.