🚀 Be part of a movement to change the way Europe pays
You will be part of our mission at EPI to build and deliver a meaningful European payment solution.
Together, we want to enable a stronger European payment ecosystem by acting as both bridge and builder, delivering a payment solution for consumers across Europe.
🔎 What's in it for you
Reporting to the transversal program manager, you are responsible for the quality and delivery of deliverables with the EPI teams. You also work closely with the Implementation Managers and Country relationship Managers in all EPI markets to report on key progress and issues faced by the members implementing the EPI solution within their own organizations.
💥 Your impact
Be at the center of the EPI corporate and solution building
- Ensure the delivery of internal and external documentation
- Challenge the content and consistency with the teams to ensure high quality of the documentation provided
- Manage on the go, transversal actions where complex project management support is needed
- Review and track progress of internal milestones for the corporate set-up of EPI which builds itself from the ground up
Closely follow implementation works with payment institutions
- Follow-up on ad-hoc requests from the EPI scheme members
- Own the tracking and reporting of the EPI solution implementation across all markets
Participate in the creation of dedicated workshops on transversal business and technical payment topics (e.g. local market strategies & technical implementations)
🕵🏻♀️ To succeed, you should meet at least 70% of these requirements
- 3+ years of experience within a consulting firm or in a payment-related company
- Business oriented profile with affinity to technology
- Proven experience in Project management
- Good relationship skills, at ease with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the payment industry in a strong plus (e.g. within a bank, a payment fintech)
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills
- Capability to work autonomously
- Ability to follow-up and challenge multiple topics whether technical or business-related
- Capabilities to deliver qualitative work and follow KPIs
🐝 About the team
You’ll join a team of three talented Transveral Project Officer based in France, providing support to various departments within EPI.
🪜 If this looks like you, the recruitment steps are:
- A first call with one of our recruiters
- An interview with the hiring manager
- An interview with our Chief Market Roll out Officer
- Hopefully, an offer you can’t refuse
⛔ Turn back if …
- You do not have experience in Project manager
€ Who are we?
The European Payments Initiative has a unique role in bringing together the various players in the payment industry. We are creating an innovative, future-proof payment solution designed to meet the needs of merchants, professionals, charities, and other organisations that accept payments and to enhance the everyday lives of consumers in Europe.
We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; EPI acts as a bridge, giving banks and other payment service providers the opportunity to combine innovation efforts and to address shared challenges together. EPI is a catalyst for change, enabling banks, payment service providers, payment gateways and merchants to contribute collectively to the continued strength and resilience of the European Union.
We want to start and grow a new movement with the potential to change the way people across Europe pay in the future.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunities
EPI offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, or age. EPI promotes the development of an inclusive work environment that mirrors the diversity of the clients our product is serving.