🚀 Be part of a movement to change the way Europe pays
You will be part of our mission at EPI to build and deliver a meaningful European payment solution.
Together, we want to enable a stronger European payment ecosystem by acting as both bridge and builder, delivering a payment solution for consumers across Europe.
🔎 What's in it for you
We are seeking a talented and proactive Partner Integration Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will act as a bridge between our internal engineering teams and external partners. Your primary responsibility will be to facilitate seamless technical integrations and collaborations, ensuring smooth communication and alignment between different parties.
💥 Your impact
- Provide technical consulting, training, and advice to our members during their integration with our EPI platform.
- Become part of our engineering team to understand EPI’s technical platform in-depth and to contribute to its further enhancement.
- Participate in pre-sales activities, providing technical insight and advice to prospective partners.
- Share insights and feedback from partners with the internal team to help improve our products and processes.
🕵🏻♀️ To succeed, you should meet at least 70% of these requirements
- As a software engineer, with proven expertise in modern software architecture (e.g., Java/Kotlin, MongoDB, REST API design) as well as public cloud (e.g. AWS), and Security practices.
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and at least one of the following languages: French, German, and Dutch.
- Can explain complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner tailored to the audience's level of technical understanding.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people, building relationships, and solving problems.
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Nice to have
- Experience with financial technology or digital payment platforms.
- Understanding of the European digital payments & banking landscape and regulations.
🐝 About the team
You’ll be part of a Pan-European Product and Engineering team that operates in an Agile environment. You’ll work closely — but fully remotely — with experts in Product Design, Web Dev, Mobile Dev, Backend Dev, QA and DevOps from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Poland, and other European locations.
🪜 If this looks like you, the recruitment steps are:
- A first call with one of our recruiters
- Technical interview with one of our Senior Engineers
- Interview with one of our Product Managers
- Final interview with our Chief of Product & Engineering
- Hopefully, an offer you can’t refuse
€ Who are we?
The European Payments Initiative has a unique role in bringing together the various players in the payment industry. We are creating an innovative, future-proof payment solution designed to meet the needs of merchants, professionals, charities, and other organisations that accept payments and to enhance the everyday lives of consumers in Europe.
We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; EPI acts as a bridge, giving banks and other payment service providers the opportunity to combine innovation efforts and to address shared challenges together. EPI is a catalyst for change, enabling banks, payment service providers, payment gateways and merchants to contribute collectively to the continued strength and resilience of the European Union.
We want to start and grow a new movement with the potential to change the way people across Europe pay in the future.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunities
EPI offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, or age. EPI promotes the development of an inclusive work environment that mirrors the diversity of the clients our product is serving.