🚀 Be part of a movement to change the way Europe pays
You will be part of our mission at EPI to build and deliver a meaningful European payment solution.
Together, we want to enable a stronger European payment ecosystem by acting as both bridge and builder, delivering a payment solution for consumers across Europe.
🔎 What's in it for you
Design and execute customers’ marketing and communication activities, ensuring that the messages framework that you build articulate our product benefits in a way that resonates positively with customers' needs.
💥 Your impact
- Drive the Go-to-market strategy for all our product features
- Define the channel mix and the narrative, as well as end-to-end creative development process
- Develop pre-launch planning timeline, while setting clear objectives, cross-functional governance, alignment and coordination across all internal and agency partners
- Lead digital and above-the-line marketing campaigns in Europe (primarily in France, Germany and Belgium) to optimize brand awareness, consideration and preference
- Partner with Product and PR teams to implement the campaign strategy and support the growth of our business
- Contribute to developing and executing the launch of our solution working very closely with bank members, partners, merchants and regulatory leaders
✅ If you had joined us last month, you would have
- Collaborated with various experts: brand and performance marketers, product owners, copywriters to help EPI become a global leader in transforming the way we pay in Europe
- Managed agency partners to deliver multiple projects in an efficient and timely manner
🕵🏻♀️ To succeed, you should meet at least 70% of these requirements
- At least 10 years' experience in B2C Marketing in the payment/e-commerce environment
- Ability to quickly get hands-on in a project
- Creative flair and excellent communication skills
- Analytical and synthetic mindset
- Rigorous, results- and data-oriented
- Outstanding project management skills
- Fluent in English
- Thrive in a fully remote, multicultural environment
🐝 About the team
You’ll join a team of five talented marketers based in Germany, France, Denmark and Belgium, reporting to Richma, our CMO, who has a great track record in driving high business impact results and creating great user experience.
🪜 If this looks like you, the recruitment steps are:
- A first call with one of our recruiters
- An interview with the Hiring Manager, focused on the mission and your expertise
- An interview with a future colleague, focused on our values
- Hopefully, an offer you can’t refuse
⛔ Turn back if …
- You’re looking for an already highly structured environment with no ambiguity
- You’re expecting to be promoted to CMO in less than a year
- You're expecting to manage a team from Day 1
€ Who are we?
The European Payments Initiative has a unique role in bringing together the various players in the payment industry. We are creating an innovative, future-proof payment solution designed to meet the needs of merchants, professionals, charities and other organisations that accept payments and to enhance the everyday lives of consumers in Europe.
We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; EPI acts as a bridge, giving banks and other payment service providers the opportunity to combine innovation efforts and to address shared challenges together. EPI is a catalyst for change, enabling banks, payment service providers, payment gateways and merchants to contribute collectively to the continued strength and resilience of the European Union.
We want to start and grow a new movement with the potential to change the way people across Europe pay in the future.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunities
EPI offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. EPI promotes the development of an inclusive work environment that mirrors the diversity of the clients our product is serving.