🚀 Be part of a movement to change the way Europe pays
You will be part of our mission at EPI to build and deliver a meaningful European payment solution.
Together, we want to enable a stronger European payment ecosystem by acting as both bridge and builder, delivering a payment solution for consumers across Europe.
🔎 What's in it for you
Are you tired of being one amongst many in a big financial or consulting structure, where everything has already been set up by others? Would you like to be a pioneer of a truly innovative pan European project? This job might be for you.
💥 Your impact
- Build the annual Audit Plan
- Plan the audits identified in the Audit Plan
- Perform the audits or select a consulting firm to perform the audits under your direct responsibility
- Be the entry point for external audits (by Members or Overseers)
- Monitor the open recommandations and liaise with the Managers to ensure that they are closed according to the deadlines
- Liaise with the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer and his team to
- promote a risk-driven approach according to the EPI Risk Policy
- provide information required for the Risk, Audit & Compliance Committee and the Board
- Liaise with the Risk, Audit & Compliance Committee Chairman
- Liaise with the Authorities and Oversights in close collaboration with the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
✅ If you had joined us last month, here’s what you could have done
- Planning an audit
- Performing an audit
- Selecting a consulting firm to perform an audit, and managing the team in charge of the audit
- Providing the supporting documentation for the next Risk, Audit & Compliance Committee and the next Board
🕵🏻♀️ To succeed, you should meet at least 70% of these requirements
- Around 5 to 8 years of experience in a Consulting firm (Big 4 or similar) or in an Audit/ Inspection (bank or overseer)
- Strongly knowledgeable about Audit methodology and Payment frameworks
- Mastering Excel and Powerpoint
- Holding a CIA or CISA certification eventually
- Highly rigorous and organised
- Able to adapt your communication to different profiles in the company
- Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus)
🐝 About the team
You will report directly to the CEO and functionally to the Risk, Audit & Compliance Committee Chairman, in a small and highly skilled team. You will work with each Manager of the Management Team.
For legal and compliance reasons, you will be expected to work in one of the following countries: Belgium, France, Germany, Spain.
🪜 If this looks like you, the recruitment steps are:
- A first call with one of our recruiters
- An interview focused on the mission and your expertise
- A few interviews focused on our company skills
- An interview with our CEO
- Hopefully, an offer you can’t refuse
⛔ Turn back if …
- You’re looking for an already highly structured environment with no ambiguity
€ Who are we?
The European Payments Initiative has a unique role in bringing together the various players in the payment industry. We are creating an innovative, future-proof payment solution designed to meet the needs of merchants, professionals, charities and other organisations that accept payments and to enhance the everyday lives of consumers in Europe.
We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; EPI acts as a bridge, giving banks and other payment service providers the opportunity to combine innovation efforts and to address shared challenges together. EPI is a catalyst for change, enabling banks, payment service providers, payment gateways and merchants to contribute collectively to the continued strength and resilience of the European Union.
We want to start and grow a new movement with the potential to change the way people across Europe pay in the future.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunities
EPI offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. EPI promotes the development of an inclusive work environment that mirrors the diversity of the clients our product is serving.