🚀 Be part of a movement to change the way Europe pays
You will be part of our mission at EPI to build and deliver a meaningful European payment solution.
Together, we want to enable a stronger European payment ecosystem by acting as both bridge and builder, delivering a payment solution for consumers across Europe.
🔎 What's in it for you
Are you a talented and driven Product Manager seeking an opportunity to make a significant impact in the world of payments? Join our visionary team and be at the forefront of a complex payment project that will revolutionize the payment landscape across Europe.
💥 Your impact
- Build the consumer product vision and roadmap for commercial payments.
- Own the commercial payment experience across all touch-points (e/m Commerce & POS).
- Engage with users, markets, merchants, acquirers, PSPs, and other stakeholders to collect, process, and document their product requirements.
- Collaborate with EPI’s engineering team to translate the requirement into a prioritized development backlog using Atlassian Jira & Confluence.
- Identify and monitor appropriate KPIs that allow us to track convenience, customer satisfaction, operational health, and commercial success.
🕵🏻♀️ To succeed, you should meet at least 70% of these requirements
- 3+ years of previous experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, leading UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions ideally in the area of e/m Commerce and POS payments.
- Conceptual understanding and proven project experience with payment features and processes.
- Proven experience in the technical integration of various payment methods in PSP and merchant’s technical platforms.
- Passion to dive into the topic of the commercial payment head-first and getting to know all about it - you must be a problem solver, thrive in ambiguity, and be enthusiastic to get the work done.
- Ability to navigate and prioritize product goals, user understanding, risk, legal, privacy, and regulatory constraints.
- Ability to lead through influence. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills.
🐝 About the team
You’ll be part of a Pan-European Product and Engineering team that operates in an Agile environment. You’ll work closely — but fully remotely — with experts in Product Design, Web Dev, Mobile Dev, Backend Dev, QA and DevOps from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Poland, and other European locations.
🪜 If this looks like you, the recruitment steps are:
- A first call with one of our recruiters
- Study case assignment
- Interview with one of our Senior Product Managers
- Interview with one of our Senior Engineers
- Final interview and study case review with ou Chief of Product & Engineering
- Hopefully, an offer you can’t refuse
⛔ Turn back if …
- You do not have experience with commercial payment products (E-commerce OR POS) & integrating PSP + merchants
€ Who are we?
The European Payments Initiative has a unique role in bringing together the various players in the payment industry. We are creating an innovative, future-proof payment solution designed to meet the needs of merchants, professionals, charities, and other organisations that accept payments and to enhance the everyday lives of consumers in Europe.
We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; EPI acts as a bridge, giving banks and other payment service providers the opportunity to combine innovation efforts and to address shared challenges together. EPI is a catalyst for change, enabling banks, payment service providers, payment gateways and merchants to contribute collectively to the continued strength and resilience of the European Union.
We want to start and grow a new movement with the potential to change the way people across Europe pay in the future.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunities
EPI offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, or age. EPI promotes the development of an inclusive work environment that mirrors the diversity of the clients our product is serving